header1

header1

Friday, November 23, 2012

Christmas Time Is Here.....


Thanksgiving is now behind us (I cant believe it!) and the Christmas spirit is now filling the air. For the second year now we went to the lighting ceremony in Atlantic Station and enjoyed the spritzing of fake snow :) The hubby and I gotta laugh as the little flakes float about.... and soon we are reminiscing about our blizzards, i mean, winters (well heck, they were blizzards) in Cleveland. Fun times. 

I started decorating around the house and playing Christmas music. The kids are excited and I get asked about Santa daily.  *LOVE*
I had some left over mesh material from last years decorating. I had bought it, but once I brought it home I really wasn't sure what to do with it. On Pintrest I started seeing all the mesh wreaths popping up this year and one had a set of directions that looked pretty easy, so I gave it a shot. Here is my finished product:
 
JOY!
 Cute, right? Below is the link to the directions so you can make you own :)
'TIS THE SEASON!

(Mesh Ribbon Wreath -link)